Insights · October 16th, 2023
World-renowned Futurist Speaker Nikolas Badminton draws upon nearly 3 decades of experience working with over 400 of the world’s most progressive and impactful companies to offer three exciting and essential new keynotes for the 2024 events season:
- HOPE ENGINEERING – the power to change our world
- SUPERCHARGE INNOVATION – find new opportunities with futures work.
- EXPONENTIAL HUMANITY – embrace new frontiers in A.I.
Each one provides a basis to be able to customize and focus on topics that clients want to explore with their teams and audiences.
HOPE ENGINEERING – the power to change our world
Nikolas will deliver an energetic and inspiring keynote that shows you how hope is the energy that changes our world. He will ignite curiosity and shift your mindset from what is to what if. He will share stories of cultural shifts, insights into new disruptive technologies, and strengthen strategic planning in your organization by embracing futures thinking.
Nikolas will show you how to…
- Shift your mindset from what is to what if… – see the signals of change, trends shaping our world, and stories of our futures that inspire new thinking and strengthen strategic planning, increase revenues, and drive explosive growth.
- Understand global megatrends – see what is shaping geopolitical dynamics – economic power, population growth, water-energy-food, waste, climate change and energy.
- Explore the trends that will transform your industry – Data Science, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and automation, smart cities and urban planning, privacy and security, sustainable agriculture and food supply, space and aerospace, progressive engineering and manufacturing, transportation and logistics, fintech, and more.
Once you see the potential for building hope and change, you can’t not do the work.
SUPERCHARGE INNOVATION – uncover new opportunities, grow your business.
Every organization wants to be seen as innovative, solving real world problems and leading their industry. The majority fall at the first hurdle – taking a chance and empowering their people to explore possibilities. Leading executives are now finding that the process of innovation can be revolutionized by leading with futures work to speculation on the futures ahead of us and their place in those incredible worlds.
Nikolas will show you how to…
- Build resilience and innovation into your organization – how to build innovation mindsets and capabilities across your organization, and in the heart of every employee.
- De-risk innovation through futures work – by looking at the signals, trends and scenarios that show us the dynamics of solutions we imagine will change the world. It also allows us to feel how we are in those places using design fiction and world building.
- Think like a futurist – how to question your own history and perspectives, be wildly creative & collaborate, look for pockets of the future in the present, and build hope as an energy to change the world.
Nikolas will take you through his world-leading process of futures work and show you how that supercharges innovation and strategy to deliver increased revenues and explosive growth.
EXPONENTIAL HUMANITY – embrace new frontiers in A.I.
The exploitation of data has long been the lifeblood of industrial progress since the 1980s and now we’re transcending that ability through Artificial Intelligence, augmentation, and automation. In harnessing its ability, we hope to positively affect the world and create incredible futures to drive productivity and solve some of the greatest challenges of our times.
Nikolas will show you…
- A.I.’s transformation – and how it’s shifted from academic exploration into a real-world powerhouse of change across all industries.
- How our world is being revolutionized – thought industry automation, education being redefined, and exponential industries changed through the foundations of data science, the implementation of new A.I. tools, and the application of machine learning in the wider world and in your industry.
- How to implement A.I. in your organization – the practical abilities and skill sets needed, the structural considerations for strategic planning, and the mindset needed for continual development and growth in A.I. capabilities.
Today, everything changes. Let Nikolas guide you on your first steps forward into a bigger world and share his experience building these systems since the 1990s.
Let’s discuss your event
Reach out to Nikolas and his team to discuss igniting imaginations and exploring incredible futures together at your event – contact here.
Here are some generous comments that clients have about working with Nikolas.
“Your keynote session was really on point with what is happening with our company and how to look ahead and “engineer hope”. Your messages conveyed the mindset we wanted our employees to have and left our team with concrete questions to keep in mind.”
Ian L. Edwards, President and CEO, AtkinsRéalis
“Nik is not just an incredible presenter. He grabs the audience’s attention and doesn’t let go. So many of our partners told us they had never examined the future of their business in such a thought provoking way – to expose our partners to something new is the highest value we can provide to our partners. Nik brought that value.”
Emile Perez, Client Computing Group, INTEL
“Nik came in and wowed us. Not only did he tailor his presentation to our industry he also made it very specific to our function within the industry! He surprised many of us with his foresight and predictions and gave our audience information on subjects they didn’t even realize they should be considering. The group he presented is in the business of making predictions, so for him to surprise us was inspiring.”
Danielle Austin, CCM Risk Management, TD Bank
About Nikolas Badminton
Nikolas Badminton is a world-renowned futurist speaker, consultant, author, media producer, and executive advisor that has spoken to, and worked with, over 300 of the world’s most impactful organizations and governments.
He helps shape the visions that shape impactful organizations, trillion-dollar companies, progressive governments, and 200+ billion dollar investment funds.
Nikolas Badminton’s book Facing Our Futures: How Foresight, Futures Design and Strategy Creates Prosperity and Growth has been selected for 2023 J.P. Morgan Summer Reading List, and featured as the ‘Next Gen Pick’ to inform the next generation of thinkers that lead us into our futures.